“The biggest impact from Green Advantage is… its contribution to keeping construction professionals in the field healthier and safer.”
Scott Kelly, LEED AP, Principal
GA Certification Gets You Quality, On-Time, On-Budget Delivery
Green Advantage certification for you and your team sets you up for project success. As the backbone of projects, you are responsible for the health, safety, and productivity of your workers while ensuring quality workmanship that is on schedule and on budget. Green Advantage gives you and your team the tools to deliver on all fronts.
So Register Today!
Get GA certified to:
- Use state-of-the art techniques to manage crew productivity and ensure work quality
- Enhance the safety and efficiency of your job site
- Reduce risks and complete projects within budget
- Increase your ability to address requirements of multiple green building rating systems, standards, and codes
- Create a legacy of high performance, healthy buildings
Factoid: A University of Florida study found that “significant environmental, health, and attitudinal improvements can be attributed to the use of Green Advantage certified personnel.”