Pre-Construction Risk Assessment – Infection Control Risk Assessment (PCRA/ICRA) Certificate Program
PCRA/ICRA Certificate Program Benefits
- Health & Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Cost Controls
- Increased Business
- Improved Resume
- Self-Paced Online Training
- Remotely Proctored Exam
Why seek a PCRA/ICRA Credential?
- Earn the only ANSI-accredited PCRA/ICRA credential in the industry. ANSI-accreditation is recognized both nationally and internationally as the “gold standard.”
- Demonstrate your commitment to the delivery of high-quality healthcare construction and maintenance for your company, staff, and customers.
- Utilize state-of-the-art best practices for infection control, noise, vibration, dust and odor abatement, utility outages, and more.
- 12 hours of asynchronous PCRA/ICRA training done on your schedule
- A comprehensive training manual loaded with PCRA/ICRA best practices
- A remote, 90-minute proctored exam with 40 multiple-choice items
- An opportunity to earn the only ANSI-accredited PCRA/ICRA credential
Exam retakes cost $50. For any candidate who fails the exam, Green Advantage provides a listing of concepts based on incorrect exam items.
Who is it for?
The PCRA/ICRA Certification is for workers across trades who perform construction/deconstruction activity in healthcare facilities, such as:
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Workers
- Environmental Services Management
- Facility Managers
- Infectious Prevention/ Control Team Members
- Journey Workers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Property Restoration Personnel
- Safety Personnel
The Joint Commission
The Joint Commission accredits over 20,000 healthcare facilities.
Accreditation ensures healthcare quality and safety, treatment, and services.
Five authors in a Joint Commission publication called for all healthcare, construction, and maintenance personnel to possess an ANSI-accredited PCRA/ICRA credential.
Green Advantage offers the only ANSI-accredited PCRA/ICRA credential.