Axiom Sustainable Consulting
- Train-the-trainer training offered: GA Certified Practitioner
- Need to incorporate sustainability into your project but don’t know where to start. Don’t have time for green, pie-in-the sky rhetoric. Need help from an expert who knows LEED and sustainable building from the ground up and can get you up to speed quickly and painlessly? We license training materials.
- For more information, visit http://www.axiomsustainable.com
- Or contact: Michael Kawecki, 972-880-0737, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contractors Prep School – Florida
- Trainings offered: GA Certified Practitioner- Initial Certification & Renewal courses available
- Contractors Prep School offers preparation for the dual Green Advantage Certification. As a continuing education provider for the Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (CILB), CPS’ Green Advantage dual certification course is approved for 7 hours of CILB continuing education credits and 8 hours for Dade County CE.
- For more information visit website: www.ContractorsPrepSchool.com
- Or contact: Edgar Gonzalez, 954-971-5383, ContractorsPrepSchool@gmail.com
Green Path Corporation
- Trainings offered: GA Certified Practitioner; GA Certified Associate; Certification renewal; PCRA/ICRA Certificate Program
- The goal of the GACP or GACA training is to provide an understanding of the core concepts and principles behind green construction & show how to integrate green practices, materials and strategies. You will be ready to take and pass the Green Advantage Certification exam and become knowledgeable about the LEED® rating system and other green building systems, as it applies to construction. The certificate of completion will also serve as the pre-requisite for taking the LEED Exam if so desired. For home builders and contractors who want to be able to capture a share of the growing ‘green building’ market.
- The goal of the PCRA/ICRA Certificate Program is to assist in achieving compliance with requirements of the Joint Commission. For licensing purposes, healthcare facilities are required to have a PCRA/ICRA process established. The PCRA/ICRA is used for any healthcare facility demolition, construction, or renovation. It is a formal protocol used to identify potential healthcare construction risks, such as noise, odors, vibration, infection and life safety measures, and create mitigation strategies to reduce or eliminate them.
- For more information, visit: http://www.greenpathnj.com
- Or contact: John Decina, 609-218-0515, email@example.com
- Trainings offered: GA Certified Practitioner & GA Certified Associate
- O’Brien360 is a nationally-recognized consulting firm committed to the creation of a sustainable built environment. For over 15 years we have designed and delivered green building education courses to give professionals the tools and knowledge to excel in a variety of roles. We bring over 25 years of hands-on experience consulting directly on innovative projects to every educational course we deliver. Our GA Certified Practitioner and GA Certified Associate Exam Prep Courses include the information you need to pass the exam, and apply the concepts tested to your projects in meaningful ways. Credentialed instructors with a wealth of field experience deliver each course, which covers core concepts, practical application, and information and tips for passing the exam. A variety of learning formats and additional study resources such as flashcards, practice quizzes, study tips, and test taking strategies to help make the information ‘stick’ for the exam, and beyond.
- For more information, visit our website: www.obrien360.com
- Or contact Elly Bunzendahl at 206-621-8626 x102 firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Florida
- Trainings offered: GA Certified Practitioner
- The University of Florida has pioneered the development of Green Advantage and was responsible for its initial launch in Florida. The University of Florida has offered on and off campus workshops throughout Florida that have been used in preparation for the Green Advantage Exam.
- For more information, visit www.buildgreen.ufl.edu
- Or contact Craig Miller, 352-392-5684, email@example.com