“The power of the (Green Advantage) tool lies in creating a common vocabulary and set of goals for an often ill-aligned design and delivery team.”
Rives Taylor, FAIA, LEED AP BD&C
Everyone knows it takes a high performance team to build a high performance building. Yet so many green building teams are not equipped with the knowledge and tools to truly deliver buildings that perform as designed.
At Green Advantage, we realize that green design + green construction = green building, and we’re here to help you deliver.
So whether you want to advance your career, earn a LEED credit, or do your part to create a more sustainable world, GA can help you get there. To learn how, click on the role that best fits you.
As a GA Certified Associate™ or GA Certified Practitioner™, you will receive:
- Green Advantage certificate
- Listing in the online directory
- Certification signifier for your business cards, stationery, and email signature
- Green Advantage logo for your website, stationery, and business flyers
- Links to the Green Advantage website and to your listing in the online directory
- Decal for your hard hat
- Press release template
And you will qualify for:
- ABC Green Assessor Prerequisite Option (GACP Only)
- ABC Green Contractor Certification Professional Credentialing Compliance (GACP Only)
- AIA/CES HSW Learning Units (GACP Only) – GACEP2 Program Workbook
- Built Green®Verifier Prerequisite Option (GACP Only)
- LEED Innovation Credit
- NAHB Continuing Education Hour (GACP™ Only)
- National Green Building Standard Green Verifier Prerequisite Option
- NY Department of Buildings Sustainable Contractors Program – (GACP only)