Everyone knows it takes a qualified team to build a high performance, healthy building. Yet so many green building teams are not equipped with the knowledge and tools to truly deliver buildings that perform as designed.
The Green Advantage Certified Professional (GACP®) and the Green Advantage Certified Associate (GACA®) credentials are the only ANSI accredited green builder certifications that are applicable across trades, regardless of the green building rating system, standard or code being pursued.
These certifications ensure that workers across trades have proven competencies in the means, methods, materials, and best practices to successfully deliver green building projects.
At Green Advantage, we realize that green design + green construction = green building, and we’re here to help you deliver.
So whether you want to advance your career, add to your company’s prowess, earn a LEED credit, or do your part to create a more sustainable world, GA can help you get there. To learn how, click on the role that best fits you.
As a GA Certified Associate (GACA) or GA Certified Practitioner (GACP) you will receive:
- Green Advantage ANSI accredited certificate
- Listing in the online directory
- Certification signifier for your business cards, stationery, and email signature
- Green Advantage logo for your website, stationery, and business flyers
- Decal for your hard hat (upon written request)
- Press release template
And you will qualify for:
- LEED Innovation Credit
- National Green Building Standard Green Verifier Prerequisite Option
- NY Department of Buildings Sustainable Contractors Program
Learn more about our Certification and Certificate Programs: