“The power of the (Green Advantage) tool lies in creating a common vocabulary and set of goals for an often ill-aligned design and delivery team.”Rives Taylor, FAIA, LEED AP BD&C
Everyone knows it takes a qualified team to build a high performance, healthy building. Yet so many green building teams are not equipped with the knowledge and tools to truly deliver buildings that perform as designed.
Green Advantage, a non-profit credentialing body, offers two green builder certifications, across trades, one for construction field personnel and the other for construction supervisor personnel.
These certifications ensure that workers across trades have proven competencies in the means, methods, materials, and best practices to successfully deliver green building projects, regardless of the green building rating system, standard, or code being pursued.
At Green Advantage, we realize that green design + green construction = green building, and we’re here to help you deliver.
So whether you want to advance your career, add to your company’s prowess, or do your part to create a more sustainable world, GA can help you get there. To learn how, click on the role that best fits you.
As a GA Certified Associate (GACA) or GA Certified Practitioner (GACP) you will receive:
- Green Advantage credential
- Listing in the online directory
- Certification signifier for your business cards, stationery, and email signature
- Green Advantage logo for your website, stationery, and business flyers
- Decal for your hard hat (upon written request)
- Press release template
And you will qualify for:
- National Green Building Standard Green Verifier Prerequisite Option
- NY Department of Buildings Sustainable Contractors Program
Learn more about our Certification and Certificate Programs: